Monday, July 28, 2008

Linux Magazine: "Discovering DCCP" article I contributed finally published

I'm on my first vacations in more than 4 years and I got very good news... While my brother came to San Francisco to visit me, I helped him out with his experiments for this MS dissertation questionings about the DCCP protocol. His findings about how that protocol helps multimedia applications over the Internet was published at the Linux Magazine, August 2008 issue. "Congestion Control: Developing multimedia applications with DCCP". I just got my name spelled Marcello Junior :) instead of my de Sales. I usually omit my suffix, commonly shortened to Jr.

For more about the article http://www.linux-magazine.com/issues/2008/93

No comments:

StartupCTO - Helping Small Teams Develop Great Software